The preferred method of tooth replacement is the dental implant, due to its unparalleled stability and long-term patient satisfaction. Implants are truly a cut above conventional denture treatments, and many patients who have chosen this option report they are happy and comfortable for the first time since the loss of their natural teeth.
Their benefits include:
• Improved oral health, ability to eat, appearance, and self-esteem
• Increased denture comfort and stability
• Prevention of further bone loss by stimulating current bone/root system
• Reduced shrinkage of tissue, ensuring long-term fit
• Maintains the integrity of your facial structure, minimizing the effects of aging and helping you look younger
A variety of implant options are available, and fall under two main categories:
Implant Supported Dentures: Higher stability than implant-retained, and stronger bite force. This category includes the new and revolutionary Permanent Teeth-in-a-Day procedure.
Implant Retained Dentures: Provide stability and support through both implant and tissue in mouth.